Hedman Hedders, began as a one man shop in 1954. Bob Hedman, founder of Hedman Hedders, sold his highly sought after exhaust tubes to fellow racers on the salt flats of the Mojave Desert. But, what started out as a way to make a few bucks to pay for Bobs racing hobby, quickly turned into the premier hedder manufacturer for both the racing and street hedder marketplaces. Originally designed for straightline drag racers, word spread quickly about Hedmans reputation for building hedders that gave you the best boost in power for your dollar. It wasnt long before Hedman Hedders was the brand of choice among racings elite engine builders, racers and race series. Familiar names like Don Garlits, Warren Johnson, Shirley Muldowney, Bob Chandler and his BIG FOOT Race Team, and the IROC series. Hedman Hedders constantly reshapes itself to meet environmental requirements and incorporates computer technology to ensure that its products offer the best performance improvement. Whether youre a Pro or sportsman racer, Hedman Hedders builds your hedder with one goal in mind, optimum performance. Even if youre not a racer, the lessons Hedman learns at the track and on the dyno, make it into every street hedder we design.
- SKU: 63528
- UPC: 732611635288
- Ball/Socket Collector Design requires No Gasket
- Heavy-Duty ELITE Header Construction with Thick 3/8" Flanges and 14g Primary Tubes to Hold Up to The Added Tortures Of High-Performance and Truck Engines.
- Includes All The Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Limted Lifetime Warranty On Construction
- Proud to Say
- Thermal Coating Keeps More Heat In The Headers to Keep Underhood Temps Down and Protect Against Corrosion.