1 250ml bottle of EBC Brakes DOT-4 glycol fluid has a dry boiling point of 268C (514F) and a minimum wet boiling point of 165C (329F) for most modern motorcycle and automotive brake systems. CANNOT be mixed with Dot 5 silicone fluids.
- SKU: DOT-4/1
- UPC: 847943019795
- Because brake fluid is hygroscopic EBC recommends checking and replacing often.
- Do no mix with synthetic brake fluid.
- Dry boiling point of 270 C (518 F), wet boiling point of 170 C (338 F)
- Ideal for performing a full system flush on a daily driven street car
- Wet boiling point is referred to oil with 3.7% or higher concentration of water.