Diesel Oil Filter
A diesel injection pump is a high-performance fuel pump that supplies diesel fuel injectors with highly-pressurized fuel. Its work is synchronized with the engine operation, so it can send the right amount of fuel to each injector when it needs it most.
Signs of a failing diesel injection pump
- Engine stalls or runs roughly
- Inability to start the engine
- Lack of engine performance
- Excessive smoke from your exhaust
Diesel injection pump repair and maintenance
- The lack of lubrication due to the failed fuel supply pump can cause damage to the fuel injection pump. That’s why your fuel supply pump should also be checked and replaced if needed.
- Dirty fuel filters, worn-out glow plugs, low engine compression, poor quality fuel and some other problems can be similar to the signs of a bad injection pump.