Engine oil is a liquid lubricant which is used to reduce friction between internal moving engine parts, and dissipate heat from these components to prevent their damage and overheating.
Signs of poor engine oil
- Sludge buildup in the engine
- Knocking noise from the engine
- Low oil pressure
- Engine oil light is on
Engine oil maintenance
- You should always follow the automaker’s recommended oil type and change intervals.
- If your engine oil light is on, this may happen because of low oil pressure, a failed oil pressure sender or its defective wiring. Check the oil level and oil pressure first. Then inspect the pressure sender, oil gauge and wiring if needed.
- Leaking internal oil seals may cause low oil pressure. You should be sure that there are no internal or external leaks before replacing engine parts.
- The engine oil light may turn on due to the low pressure caused by the use of non-recommended oil.
- It is forbidden to drive a vehicle when the engine oil light is on. If so, shut down the engine, wait until it cools down and check the oil level, then top it up if necessary.
StopTech® - SRT-660 Ultra Performance Race Brake Fluid
StopTech High Performance Brake Fluid is a DOT 4 brake fluid, engineered to opti