Valve Cover Gasket Set
A valve cover gasket set is a perfect cost-effective solution for a valve cover replacement. It includes all necessary gaskets to make a tight seal between your engine block and valve cover(s).
Signs of bad valve cover gaskets
- Oil leaks from the valve cover area
- Smell of burning oil
- Engine misfires and rough running
Valve cover gasket set replacement
- The entire valve cover gasket set should be replaced if an oil leak is detected. Oil leaks can cause damage to your drive belts, hoses and spark plug wires.
- We recommend you to use only OE-quality gaskets to lower the risk of getting an oil leak.
- Spark plug tubes and valve cover gaskets should be replaced together to prevent oil leaking into the tubes, which can lead to misfires.
- If your valves need some kind of adjustment, it should be done when replacing valve cover gaskets to reduce the cost of labor.
Dynomite Diesel® - Dodge RAM 06-16 5.9L and 6.7L Billet Valve Cover
Dynomite Diesel builds the best performance injectors available. At Dynomite Die